Inktober 2017 Day 1-10

I've been participating in Inktober for the first time ever using nothing but some cruddy dollar store sharpies. I've been learning so much and it's been a real blast.


Day 1: Man in a unicorn mask. He loves you!


Day 2: Scarecrow. Or maybe just an art student?


Day 3: Fanart for M dot Strange's We Are The Strange. Such an inspiration


Day 4: A dog possessed by a demon. Demonic possession doesn't have to be over the top to be unnerving, right?


Day 5: Fanart for Chewbot's Animal Crossing let's play. I'm not typically one to make fanart of something like an LP, especially such an ancient one, but this has been a fave of mine for years


Day 6: A witch or old crone or generic spooky lady


Day 7: Fanart for Gregory Horror Show, which is an incredible mini-series of shorts. Love the original cubic style


Day 8: The Michigan Dogman. One depiction, anyway. Based on a photograph of what appeared to be a dog with massive human teeth standing on its hind legs


Day 9: Fanart of Samhaine Tsuke from another M dot film, Heartstring Marionette. Incredible work


Day 10: A puppy and a jack-o-lantern because I was getting tired of just creepy stuff

That's it for now! I'll be posting the other pics I make the further along October gets. I'm excited for more!

Comments

Popular Posts